Auxan Capital Advisors, LLC respects your right to privacy. We have always been committed to secure
the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. We want our current and prospective
customers to understand what information we collect and how we use it.
Why We Collect Your Information
We gather information about you and your accounts so that we can (i) know who you are and thereby
prevent unauthorized access to your information, (ii) design and improve the products and services we
offer and (iii) comply with the laws and regulations that govern us.
What Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of ‘nonpublic personal information’ about you:
- Information about your identity, such as your name, address and social security number;
- Information about your transactions with us;
- Information we receive from you on applications, such as your beneficiaries or income.
What Sources We Obtain Your Information
We collect nonpublic personal information about Auxan Capital Advisors, LLC clients such as you from
the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
What Information We Disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to
anyone, except as permitted by law. Moreover, we will not release information about our customers or
former customers unless one of the following conditions is met:
- We receive your prior written consent.
- We believe the recipient to be you or your authorized representative.
- We are required by law to release information to the recipient.
We only use information about you and your account to help us better serve your investment needs or
to suggest services or educational materials that may be of interest to you.
Confidentiality And Security
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your personal account
information. To further protect your privacy, our custodian, Interactive Brokers, LLC, uses the highest
levels of Internet security, including data encryption, user names and passwords, and other tools. We
also restrict access to your personal and financial data to authorized Auxan Capital Advisors, LLC
associates who have a need for these records. Furthermore, we will continue to adhere to the privacy
policies and practices described in this notice even after your account is closed or becomes inactive.
We will continue to conduct our business in a manner that conforms with our pledge to you, your
expectations and all applicable laws.